Friday, June 11, 2010

"MANCATION"

~rOaD tRiP~
My dad took some time off work so we did some hangin' out.

We went down to visit my grandparents and my favorite part was the stairs...and the dogs. Me and the dogs don't hold still long enough for pictures though.













I liked this little pig...but he didn't have much to say.














The only person who has ever successfully rocked me to sleep is Pop...How could I resist!

I got a little stomach flu the first night, which is becoming sort of a tradition on my road trips. I seemed to bounce back fine, I think it was harder on my mom. She should have taken a nap on Pop's lap too. That really seemed to help.





~ THE ZOO ~
We headed back home and went to the Zoo...when the rain stopped for a minute.

This was the first sunny day in a LONG time. Clearly I did not want to stop and see the animals...I merely wanted to glance at them as I jogged past. I tried to make that clear to Mom and Dad but they weren't getting the message.




















Dad had enough of my winning and threatened to teach me a lesson so I had to clean up my act.
















I am always a big fan of the petting zoo!














And I loved drivin' the safari Jeep...


And I am pretty sure I could take on this Polar Bear!





















It was a great day at the ZOO :)


2 comments:

  1. I like the one of him passed out with his grandpa. I am afraid if we take Hayden to the zoo we will have the same problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the updated pics. We will have to visit the zoo next time we come there cause ours is lame.

    ReplyDelete