Saturday, April 10, 2010

Christmas 2009


Merry Christmas! All my cousins came to visit us...hooray kids to play with. We went to the coast and stayed in a beach house with three stories of stairs to climb and plenty of room to roam.


When we went to visit Santa we waited in line forever and it was really cold. When it was finally my turn the 'elves' told mom it is best to hold me against her and facing away from Santa and then set me on his lap and quickly back away before I cry. I don't know what all the fuss was about but I was sure happy to see him and play with his beard. He's not scary at all!





I gladly posed for the Christmas card photo this year, but I have a feeling I might be in trouble...this seems like a set up.






Christmas Morning!! Santa really came through and my family spoiled me...I think my boots are my favorite though :) ~Christmas Morning~






























Here is the view of the ocean when we are sitting in front of the Christmas tree. Beautiful weather on the coast in December seems about right :)















A few days after Christmas we got some snow in town. Dad rushed home from work to take me out for my first time to play in the snow and my first sledding ~sledding~


















Me and dad supported the Ducks in the Rose Bowl...what a disappointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment