Friday, April 9, 2010

Fall 2009






A lot went on this fall of 2009. Here is a little review...







MOVING DAY!!!



~doin' chores~

We finally moved into a bigger place...and I'm lovin' all this extra space. I thought I was very helpful in the moving process if you can imagine. I also prefer the couch without cushions!

PUMPKIN PATCH



We went to the pumpkin patch...there's one on every corner.I picked out a pumpkin just my size.


HALLOWEEN!
I won the costume contest award for "smallest person WEARING their costume" because I actually left it on. I was much more interested in the carnival so I forgot about ripping my hat off.
~Bean Bag Toss~



~trick-or-treat~
We tagged along trick-or-treating with the neighbors because mom thought I would like to ride in the stroller and be with the kids. Instead I walked the whole way and the 3 year old neighbor borrowed the stroller. I nudged my way to the front of the crowd at each house I'm already a pro at this trick-or-treating. A little worn out afterwords though!


LOVIN' THE LEAVES!!! If I have to deal with all the trees at least fall is beautiful around here.




Happy Birthday Dad turned 31! I helped make the chocolate pie...and eat it too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment