Saturday, April 10, 2010

Winter 2009/2010


Winter is sometimes a little unpredictable around here. As you can see our winter pictures look like spring and our spring pictures look like winter. Either way I seem to have fun!

I like to go visit the duck pond behind the house... but sometimes I get a little too close to the edge.















My hair is getting longer and curlier everyday!




























What is that bright thing in the sky!!??!! Even on our nice days we don't get a lot of sun so I didn't quite know what to think. Mom had to get my hat so my eyes would stop watering.








The nice thing about rain is that it leaves behind puddles!!

























Sunny Days at the Park!

I am mostly interested in the other kids, but they are not that into me because I am so little :(



























The one time mom decided to photograph me going down the slide I shot right off the end and landed on my bum! I gave her my best grumpy face and then bounced right back for some more.



















When it starts to rain we have to stay inside a lot...but mom can only handle so much so we go to the mall play land to burn some energy. ~mall play-land~ ~mall play-land2~

No comments:

Post a Comment